3/22/2012

Noose - the War of All Against All


The worst part of getting hit by a car (Aside from the swelling) is not being able to bedroom mosh. Imagine the immense bitter sweetness of Noose posting their new 7" The War of All Against All the day after I stopped an SUV with my butt.
I remember the sheer excitement I felt before I listened to their demo: a philosophy professor fronting an east coast-style hardcore band. UGH! I was not let down. It's so refreshing to see and hear some challenging lyrics and PC baiting imagery from people who understand what their talking about and are willing to discuss any issues raised by detractors. Soundwise this recording is raw as fuck. So raw it's dripping (Sweat, that is. From moshing). Think Antidote's "Thou Shalt Not Kill". Mining the creme de la creme of the North East hardcore sounds. From Negative Approach to Siege, and the aforementioned Antidote. All the crucial aspects of scary, righteous hardcore are thrown into the mix. From the philosophical references being used to serve hardcore to the bulldozing riffs, this EP has something for everyone. One day I'll see Noose again, and I'll watch in amazement as a bunch of hardcore kids pile up to yell "Conceptual gerrymandering"



VEGANISM... OR TOTAL ANNIHILATION.

before you download this, please consider grabbing the real deal from their big cartel or react!'s webstore. support the moral law.
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment