6/30/2011

IT BEGINS!




Forming were exposed to me via a link my buddy posted on facebook some months ago and I figure, not being the most well-known band, they would be a good-enough way to kick things off here.




Imagine every cliche comparison to early-90's indie (slack, laid-back, chill, whatever) stalwarts like Superchunk, Archers of Loaf, Seam, etc. but with a slightly modern touch that I can't quite put my mitts on and voila! You have Forming and their debut 7".





According to their label, these four dudes hail from Long Beach and are in some of the label's other bands. Hopefully this is not to be a casually-assembled one off and we are given more nostalgic-riffing and sloppy major-key wailing from these fellers.




BANDCAMP- you can D/L the 7" there




or buy it HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment