6/30/2011

RUSH- FLY BY NIGHT


Over the years there has been one constant when Rush is concerned and that is the polarizing place they occupy in the minds of music fans. Some people, like my former self, throw out the common complaints: "They suck" "Geddy Lee is the worst singer of all time" "They're douchebags" "It's sooooo nerdy."

Then of course, there are those, like my current self, who have nothing but the highest praise for the boys: "They're awesome!" "Geddy Lee has an amazing voice" "They're really genuine people" "It's so cool!"

I understand if you're one of the former and if so, I urge you to check out this gem in their discography that I think is not only one of their best, but also the album that least embodies the Rush-stereotype. If you enjoy any element of 70's hard rock then you owe it to yourself to give this a listen.

HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment