1/31/2012

LA QUIETE - LA FINE NON È LA FINE



I was thinking about what I thought was a good album that maybe some people hadn't heard before and thought of this one Raein album. Their last one, called Natri di Altri Padri. It's a really good example of what a lot of European emo sounds like. But then I decided I shouldn't really put up the best example, I should put my favourite example.

So here's this band La Quiete. It sounds like maybe 4 or 5 guys who are thin and at most 5'10 but with beards, yelling about I don't know what because it's in a foreign language. These dudes sound like a hardcore band or maybe even metalcore band, that have been shrunken and become diminished in every way. Instead of being extremely dark, they're probably just singing about girls. Instead of being crushingly heavy, they sound like spastic punk. Instead of being fat, muscular or heavily tattooed they're a bunch of little dudes with good attitudes and maybe a couple tattoos.

That whole thing didn't make a lot of sense but really the whole thing's like 18 minutes long. I'm just gonna say my favourite song is the last one, Super Omega, because as well as being rad it'll make you listen to all the ones before it too.

I haven't been able to figure out if this is still being distributed, but I've bought these guys music on ebay before at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment