2/09/2012

VON- SATANIC BLOOD


About two years ago I was single and feeling especially desperate so I made a habit of looking for ads that piqued my interest in the singles section of my local craigslist. One night when browsing through the ads I found a twenty-something who's ad essentially read like this:

" Looking for someone who wants to come over, get stoned, turn of the lights and listen to VON really loud "

Obviously I was interested, only because it wasn't like the hundreds of other ads I'd read in self-defeating disappointment. I paused and considered the possibilities but ultimately thought " This is a pothead satanist who wants to fuck someone while slitting the throat of a hog-tied goat"

I never replied to the ad, but I still listen to Satanic Blood and imagine what could have been.


No comments:

Post a Comment